Wednesday, February 20, 2019

My Morning.



Good Afternoon to one and all..

Today I want to show you an image that was in one of the coloring books by Sherri Baldy.
I love coffee so this book was the one for me.  Each and every image has to something to do with Coffee...  So this one is going to be made into a card for my friend who also loves coffee..  I hope you like her as much as I do.  (I will post the images as I color them for you to see)



Oh how I love this image.  And you can get the coloring book here.

There are some wonderful images in this book that you can resize to make into cards  or what ever you want to use them for.  They would make a great gift for someone who loves coffee and can be framed as well...  so many ideas running thro my head.  

Have a great day everyone!

Till next time.  
Happy Crafting.  

Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...