Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Colored Images

Good afternoon everyone.  I am thinking I am going to post some of my recent images that I have colored here.  They are not made into cards yet as I have so many.  One nice thing is if I need a card I don't have to take time to color them just go to the folder and pick out one.  I do color for one artist so I have tons of hers to pick from  Not sure I should mention her well sure why not.  Her Esty shop is LeAnn'sWorld101 .  I can encourage you to go check her out she has some awesome images.  I will post a couple here that I know are in the shop an you could use for any occasion.  
So I think I will post like 3 pics at a time.  
Pic #1



I really had fun with these images an I have so many more to choose from.  These are all in the Esty shop so if your interested in any of them you can find them there. 

Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...