Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Cake? Yep I said Cake

Hi everyone!  Did my title interest you?  Yes I did say cake.  This image was the class last month from Kit and Clowder monthly classes.  I have been taking classes for about 3 years now from Alyce.  She's a fantastic teacher.  So let me show you what we did for last month class and the freebie class that she gives  all her monthly students.

First the Freebie class that comes out around the 10th of the month 

 I did the coffee cup in both the pencils and copics marker class.  I don't use pencils often but like to play with them with the free classes as they are both on one video.  
Next is the cake image.  This was different so I decided I needed to do it again so I have started it but not finished the second one yet.  She teaches new techniques each month so I normally do the class at least twice when I do it. I have to admit that I don't  get to every class right away but the great thing about the classes you download them and you have them forever ....  Great thing since I don't always get to do it right away.  Anyway here is my cake with the peaches on top!!  Love peaches. 

I  do hope you enjoy seeing what I have been up to and I will try to do more posting more often,  
thanks a bunch for stopping by and checking out what I have been up to... 
Happy Crafting to you all....

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...