Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Swap Card




Hi Everyone.  I just wanted to sneak in here to post my swap card.  I can't publish it just yet but will get it ready.  I have to buy a padded envelope to send it so it doesn't get smashed.  

I love these images by Sherri Baldy and this is one I have colored many times and is one of my favorites.  Sherri is a fantastic artist and has thousands of images for sale in her Esty shop.


Yep one of my favorites.  I sure hope my swap partner likes it.

Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...