Monday, April 1, 2019

All Dressed up!



Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting for The Scrapbook Place Design Team.  
I am doing a guest spot for them.  The Challenge starts today so come on down and join the fun here: 
The Sponsor for this challenge is "All Dressed Up.  You can find there Esty store here: This is my card for the challenge. 


Isn't she adorable?  All Dressed Up has adorable images.   
I colored her with copics and added  here to a die cut by Spellbinders.  I added the frilly lace and the gems to add bling.  

So come on down and play along with us.  

So till next time have a wonderful day and a wonderful week.  

Linda 
Guest Designer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...