Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines

Valentine Vanny.  I made this tag for a valentine card for my grand daughter.  I colored her with water color markers.  The flower at the top is a new die cut I got for Christmas and the ones on the bottom are cut from glitter paper and the punch is from Fiskars.  I did the background paper with my swiss dot cuttle bug folder.  I use a red pen to do the stitching around the outside edge of the back ground paper.  Mounted the image and the flowers with glue dots. Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...