Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines for Jimmy

This is one of the valentines I made for my Grandsons.  This one is for Jimmy the younger one.  I colored it with prisma colored pencils and oms.  I got the image from a magazine site and that magazine I got with some blog candy that I won from a blog hop on the internet.  I just love these monkeys he really reminds me of my grandson who can be a real monkey!!  I use some paper from may stash that was given to me from my best friend.  I cut the hearts with my cricut.  The monkey is mounted on holographic paper to make him stand out.  Hope you like him as much as I do.  Have a great week and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.