Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines for Jimmy

This is one of the valentines I made for my Grandsons.  This one is for Jimmy the younger one.  I colored it with prisma colored pencils and oms.  I got the image from a magazine site and that magazine I got with some blog candy that I won from a blog hop on the internet.  I just love these monkeys he really reminds me of my grandson who can be a real monkey!!  I use some paper from may stash that was given to me from my best friend.  I cut the hearts with my cricut.  The monkey is mounted on holographic paper to make him stand out.  Hope you like him as much as I do.  Have a great week and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...