Monday, April 1, 2013

Timmy Turtle

Hi all this is my entry for the Challenge at Created With Love Challenges. www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com  His name is Timmy Turtle, he is from DigiDarlas.
http://www.digidarlas.blogspot.com/  I think he is the cutest little thing.  He is just a happy little turtle.  I colored him with prisma colored pencils and I used crystal effects on the rain drops.  The background paper is from my stash and I used a Fiskars border punch.  The wire flower is a paper clip I found at Michaels.  The butterflies are a die cut from Sizzix.  The sentiment is one my hubby made up for me.  He is quite the comedian and loves to make people laugh.  I used a Fiskars corner punch on each of the corners.  Come on down to the blog and join in the fun. It is the week for a "Funny Card"  and you can use any image you wish.  Lets see some of your artist creations.  

3 comments:

  1. You won on Babycakes This & That... please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is toooo cute. Adorable. Thanks for your visit and good luck in the April Candy drawing. I love your work.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he just the cutest turtle! Love all of the bright colors you've used and the paper is a perfect complement to the image!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...