Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sassy Lady

Hey there "Sassy Lady"  I love this image and have used it many time.  Unfortunately I  don't remember where it came from and who the artist is.  I got it before I started keeping track of that kind of thing.  I never dreamed I would be so into the digi stamps that I have so many. Now I keep track of them all.  More time but worth it.
 She has been colored with Prisma color pencils and OMS.  The edge was my first attempt at paper piercing and I actually like it.  I added the jewels for some bling.  The background paper is a sheet I got for Christmas and is all glitter but you can't really see it in this photo.  Been pretty cloudy here today so hard to photograph anything clearly.  I hope you all like my lady. 
I am going to enter this into a site I found today called Sassy Studio Designs (DTBST#167)  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/ .  The theme is recycle something on your project.  I am recycling the crystals they use to be on another project but just didn't look right so took them off and reused them here.  I think they work much better on this one they match the background paper much better. Thanks for looking.
  Leave me some comments as well I would love to know what you think of my Sassy Lady.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image the colours and the gems.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, wish I looked like that image, LOL....

    Hugs Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love that background paper and image. Awesome sentiment...it made me laugh. Thanks for joining us for Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week and good luck!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.