Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

First Altered Book

Hi everyone,  This is my first attempt at an altered book.  I just took and old journal that was given to me and put some wall paper on it to cover the old cover.  I make my flowers with a die cut from Heartfelt Creations Aster Die Cut.  I colored them with Perfect Pearls to make them shimmer.  The leaves were cut with a spellbinders die and the small flowers are a Fiskars punch.  The butterflies are a sisix die that my girlfriend gave me.  I added some jewels to the butterflies and brads to the center of the large flowers and jewels to the small one.  I use Aleens tacky glue to hold it on.  I am going to enter this into Sunday Linky  Party at the Cuddlebug Cuties site at the Bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com.  I hope you will all come down and see what you can enter and see all the beautiful creations that Anna Stillwell draws.  She is a fantastic artist and have so wonderful digi's to work with.  Happy Crafting all.

3 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Cuddlebug cuties , love what you have done the flowers look stunning hugs tania xx
    i am now following

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne Blumen.
    L.G.KarinNettchen

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.