Monday, April 8, 2013

Weeping Woman CWLC 36

This card will be for my challenge at CWLC 36 Challenge 1-2-3.  One image, 2 designer papers, 3 embellishments.  Now my card has the one image which was colored with prisma colored pencils.  I only did certain parts so it looked sorta eerie. (I wanted to challenge myself more with this image and I think I did that once I got it I was like ok now what do I do with it). So this is what I came up with.  I made a black and white flower for it as one of the embellishments.   And two brads of swirls at the top.  The designer paper is from The Paper Studio and Color Box.  I have a white card base.  The leaves were cut with a sissix die cut.  I hope you like the way it turned out as I am pleased with it, and once I got going it all came together.  Come on down to Created with Love Challenges. www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com and join in the fun for the 1-2-3 Challenge.  I am sure you will have lots of fun.  The image is from Delicious Doodles for this challenge.  http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/.  They have some fabulous images to choose from go check them out..  Happy Crafting everyone.  I hope you will leave me some comments on your thoughts of this card. Thanks and love to all.

1 comment:

  1. great card
    love your image and the way you work with....kissss

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...