Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Birthday Bling it Up

Hi everyone hope you all have had a wonderful day so far.  I have and have been in my craft room all day getting caught up on all my card obligations today.  Let me tell you this card was a tough one for me for some reason, just couldn't get it the way I wanted it till I got some new paper from "Craft City" and then it all fell into place.  Strange how that works isn't it?  I love this paper it is a 6x6 pack and has some wonderful paper in it.  I got it yesterday and used it today.  Well I colored the image from Gingerloft designs with prisma color pencils.  I wanted her face to look a bit washes out so this is hopefully what it looks like to you all.  I added the butterflies and the jewels for the bling.  The image was added with pop dots to give it a bit of demention.  I hope you like it.  This is for the Challenge over at Created With Love Challenges here,www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com, so I am hoping you will come over an join in the fun with us.  The Theme is Birthday with bling!!  I know all of you love Bling so come play with us.  See you there.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and I love all the butterflies :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.