Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Love

Toque White, Domino Black and Vieled Silver with twist add Lace.
This is my card as a guest designer for the first week in the month of May for the Color Challenge at the outlaws. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/may-7-color-challenge.  I colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils and OMS.  I cut the die cuts behind them with a spellbinders die cut and the paper is holographic silver paper. The Hearts at the top are from Hobby Lobby and the lace at the bottom is from Joannes and I had that in my stash.  I got the sentiment free off the internet.  The colors are Toque white, Domino black and Veiled Silver with a twist of Lace.  I hope you like my creation.  Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Linda! This image is incredible! Very romantic, with the perfect sentiment! (thanks for visiting my blog earlier this evening. I appreciate your sweet comment). hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...