Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Love

Toque White, Domino Black and Vieled Silver with twist add Lace.
This is my card as a guest designer for the first week in the month of May for the Color Challenge at the outlaws. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/may-7-color-challenge.  I colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils and OMS.  I cut the die cuts behind them with a spellbinders die cut and the paper is holographic silver paper. The Hearts at the top are from Hobby Lobby and the lace at the bottom is from Joannes and I had that in my stash.  I got the sentiment free off the internet.  The colors are Toque white, Domino black and Veiled Silver with a twist of Lace.  I hope you like my creation.  Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Linda! This image is incredible! Very romantic, with the perfect sentiment! (thanks for visiting my blog earlier this evening. I appreciate your sweet comment). hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.