Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

All About Dogs

Good Morning to you all.  Grab your coffee or your tea and come join me while I tell you all about my new card.  This adorable image is from Stamp-n-Doodle.  I just used a charcoal pencil on it to make it a bit darker to see. I used my finger to smudge it a bit.  I use and pen to put the line down the center to make my card look like a post card.   My girlfriend gave me the large background word stamp and I inked it up with Black permanent ink.  This is the second card I did the first one went into the trash as I didn't use a pad when I stamped it and the center didn't take.  (one of the reasons I use a lot of digi stamps as I am not good with reg. stamps.)  I added the fake name and address and the small flowers on the side are a Fiskars punch with gems in the middle.  It is a regular card and will fit into an A2 envelope, but I wanted it to look like a post card because of the digi stamp I chose.  This card is for this weeks challenge over at http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ where I am on the design team.  I sure hope you will stop by and join in the fun with us this week for the challenge "All About Dogs"  If you have a dog why not take its pic and join the fun.  Hope to see you there. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.