Monday, July 15, 2013

Angel Get Well

Hi there and good morning to you.  Hope you have had your coffee but if not get a cup and enjoy our chat about the new card I am showing today.  This is a card for the challenge over at http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  Today's challenge is Anything goes.  Since I needed a get well card I decided to make it for this challenge.  The image is from Bugaboo and I colored her with Prisma colored pencils and OMS.  She is a cutie isn't she?  I used some of my new paper that I bought over at Hallo's paper store in Ohio while I was there on vacation.  Great heavy weight paper too.  The dark blue paper has some great texture to it. The blue polka dot paper is from Reflections..  I use my new corner punch from Fiskars on this card.  The 3 heart gems are from the expo from last year.  The sentiment is one I found on the internet.  The inside has a sentiment as well and it says Get well soon.  I originally wanted to put it on the front but I printed it to big so it went on the inside instead.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love and if your not a follower of mine yet please consider following me. Let me know your blog site and I will come follow you as well.  And I hope you will come over to the challenge and join us in the fun.  Hope to see you there.  Happy Crafting all.  

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is just so cute. Great coloring too, wish I colored that well....

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling creation! I love that image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a sweet little angel nurse! I love that. What makes your card so dear is the little red cross "halo" and the sweet hearts you have added, Linda. Love your monochromatic blues. Monochromatic cards are hard for me. huggers, de

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...