Monday, July 22, 2013

Get Well Soon

Hello all you crafting peeps.  Today  I wanted to share my card with you that I made for the Outlawz Freebie challenge here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The tag for this challenge is CFC0714.  I colored this image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  The background paper is reflections and the border punch is from Spellbinders.  The flourish behind the flower is a cut from the flourishe accent cartridge on my cricut. I cut two and glued them together in the middle then I cut the flower from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge cartridge.  I inked the center and the edges and curled them with my styles.  I added a brad to the center to hold the peddles together.  I got the sentiment from a free internet site and printed it on card stock.  I added the black gems to set off the whole card and bring out the fact that the base card is also black.  I choose the side step card as my little nurse looked good on it.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for looking.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...