Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Get Well Soon

Hello all you crafting peeps.  Today  I wanted to share my card with you that I made for the Outlawz Freebie challenge here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The tag for this challenge is CFC0714.  I colored this image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  The background paper is reflections and the border punch is from Spellbinders.  The flourish behind the flower is a cut from the flourishe accent cartridge on my cricut. I cut two and glued them together in the middle then I cut the flower from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge cartridge.  I inked the center and the edges and curled them with my styles.  I added a brad to the center to hold the peddles together.  I got the sentiment from a free internet site and printed it on card stock.  I added the black gems to set off the whole card and bring out the fact that the base card is also black.  I choose the side step card as my little nurse looked good on it.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for looking.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.