Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back to School with a Dragon


Hi all you sweet crafters.  Today I want to introduce my Dragon buddy to you.  He is on his way back to school for another year of studies.  I have used a paint chip from Lowes for my base card.  The corner punches are from Fiskars and I use them a lot.  The dragon was colored with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  He was so much fun to color and my grandson just loves him.  I tied the twine around the entire card and taped it on the back then added a piece of white card stock to the back to hide it and also to cover up the writing on the paint chip.  These paint chips are perfect for the 4x4 fat pages and best of all they are free.  I pick up a few each time I go there with my hubby.  They have so many colors to choose from.  I followed the sketch above which you will see on the site when you go to check it out.  This card is for the challenge at Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge "Back to School"http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.   Come on down and join us in the fun.  The cards are easy to make and great fun to give.  I just make an envelope out of coordinating paper for them to give away.  We have great prizes to give away and are a new challenge site so I really hope you will come over and join us in the fun.  Happy Crafting all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...