Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zentangle Giraffe

Hi all I want you to meet my friend Jerry the Zentangle Giraffe.  I love Giraffes they have such sweet personalities.  I met a sweet Giraffe at the Lion Country Safari in Florida a couple of years ago.  Followed us down the road trying to get his head into the car.  This is a simple card with just a cut out for the corner from a spellbinders die.  The sentiment is a freebie from TLC.  Paulette gives a new freebie saying everyday.  Love her stuff.  I would like to enter this into the Anything goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door here.  Thanks for looking.


  1. Love this giraffe card. I really need ti try Zentangle soon, it's so cool looking....Great job


  2. Awesome zentangles!!! Love it. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge, and good luck to you.


I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.