Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to School


This is my entry for Fat-Tastic Tuesday Back to school Challenge for July 23 and you have a week for the first part of the challenge and another week for the Inspirational part of the challenge.  So please take a minute and come check us out you won't be sorry. It is a fun site to play at and we have some great prizes.   This is a fat page and I used a paint chip for the base card.  The cards for fat pages are 4x4 and the paint chip was a perfect size.  I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and OMS.  He is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added the gems for bling and a glitter strip at the bottom for some extra bling.  I hope you will come play with us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday and make a fat page.  You do have to a sketch to follow and it is above.  Have fun and come join us here.  http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...