Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to School


This is my entry for Fat-Tastic Tuesday Back to school Challenge for July 23 and you have a week for the first part of the challenge and another week for the Inspirational part of the challenge.  So please take a minute and come check us out you won't be sorry. It is a fun site to play at and we have some great prizes.   This is a fat page and I used a paint chip for the base card.  The cards for fat pages are 4x4 and the paint chip was a perfect size.  I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and OMS.  He is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added the gems for bling and a glitter strip at the bottom for some extra bling.  I hope you will come play with us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday and make a fat page.  You do have to a sketch to follow and it is above.  Have fun and come join us here.  http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.