Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sweet Mouse With Flower

Hi all you crafting peeps.  Today I want to add this cute mouse to my card collection.  I want to enter this freebie image into the DigiDarla Challenge here. http://digidarlas.blogspot.se/2013/07/ddc-73-copy-cat.html.  I colored him with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cut him out with a spellbinders die and added him to the background using a new folder from Darice that I got.  I love that tree, I inked it with several colors of green and brown to make it stand out.  I put on the flowers that are cut from a fiskars punch and some stars that were in my stash.  I hope you like my cute little mouse and will come play along at the challenge.  Happy Crafting all.  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! Love that spellbinders die cut!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...