Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sweet Mouse With Flower

Hi all you crafting peeps.  Today I want to add this cute mouse to my card collection.  I want to enter this freebie image into the DigiDarla Challenge here. http://digidarlas.blogspot.se/2013/07/ddc-73-copy-cat.html.  I colored him with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cut him out with a spellbinders die and added him to the background using a new folder from Darice that I got.  I love that tree, I inked it with several colors of green and brown to make it stand out.  I put on the flowers that are cut from a fiskars punch and some stars that were in my stash.  I hope you like my cute little mouse and will come play along at the challenge.  Happy Crafting all.  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! Love that spellbinders die cut!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.