Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mitzi Gnome

This is my card for the Challenge #9 for Fat-Tastic Tuesday.  Her name is Mitzi and she is adorable.  The artist is Heather Valentine.  I colored her with prisma colored pencils and oms.  The sketch below is the one I followed with a few twicks of my own.  I made the flower from several cuts of a design on my cricut.  I inked the edges and added a green gem in the middle.  I also added some glitter glue to the edges of the pedals.  I added glitter glue to the flower of the Gnome as well.  I hope you like my cute little Gnome and that you will come play along with us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday.  http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ . We start a new challenge each Tuesday of the week.  We have some great prizes as well.  Come on down and join the fun.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, cute card here my friend and good luck with my candy...Mr Random does the work for me xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.