Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Butterfly

Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting for the last time to The Outlawz freebie challenge.  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com  It ends with this challenge.  I have had a wonderful time at this challenge.  Love all the great digi's the ladies gave out.  I will continue to use them like I always have.  Life goes in different directions and theirs has taken a turn in another direction.  I will miss the challenge but certainly do understand that it has to end.  The tag for this one is CFC111713.  I colored this butterfly with Alcohol markers.  I backed it with the same glimmer paper that I on both sides of the card.  The card is a gate card and the border was punched with a fiskars punch.  The two snow flakes are from my stash.  Here is what the inside looks like as well.
I love how this one turned out.  Hope you like it as well. 

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.