Monday, December 30, 2013

My Flower

Good morning to you all. Or afternoon to those in a different time zone.  Today my post is a card that a friend did and gave me the supplies for.  I think it is simple but elegant at the same time.  Very simple to assemble and quick.  We are going to make a few of them so when we go to the flea market we can sell them as a group of 6 all occasion cards. It is just scolloped circles graduated down in size and I put mine together with pot dots to give it demention and I used a pearl for the center of it.  The border was cut with a fiskars border punch to match the scolloped circles in the flower.  I added the sentiment last.  This card is being entered into the challenge at The Outlawz CAS122913  here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  And also to the Monday greeting challenge at the Outlawz too GCC1230.  Please come on down and play along with the Challenge.  I hope you all like my simple card for the day.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeously elegant design. Love the layered circles an fresh colours. Thanks for visiting my tutorials.
    {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...