Followers

Monday, December 30, 2013

My Flower

Good morning to you all. Or afternoon to those in a different time zone.  Today my post is a card that a friend did and gave me the supplies for.  I think it is simple but elegant at the same time.  Very simple to assemble and quick.  We are going to make a few of them so when we go to the flea market we can sell them as a group of 6 all occasion cards. It is just scolloped circles graduated down in size and I put mine together with pot dots to give it demention and I used a pearl for the center of it.  The border was cut with a fiskars border punch to match the scolloped circles in the flower.  I added the sentiment last.  This card is being entered into the challenge at The Outlawz CAS122913  here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  And also to the Monday greeting challenge at the Outlawz too GCC1230.  Please come on down and play along with the Challenge.  I hope you all like my simple card for the day.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeously elegant design. Love the layered circles an fresh colours. Thanks for visiting my tutorials.
    {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.