Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

The girl with the broom

Hi all you wonderful peeps.  Today I am entering my card in the challenge at Jess Challenge here: http://jessicascraftychallenge.blogspot.com/.  The theme is use your favorite colors.  So my favorites are green and yellow.  I used the embossing folder and applied green ink to it and ran mypaper through to get my background paper.  I colored my darling image with copics and cut the corners with a corner punch.  I am not sure who made the punch but I think it is fiskars.  I cut the cute butterflies out with a Stamp-in up die cut. It embosses as it cuts and I use it probably more then any other die cut that I own.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  I read each and everyone of them.  Happy Crafting all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.