Thursday, June 5, 2014

The girl with the broom

Hi all you wonderful peeps.  Today I am entering my card in the challenge at Jess Challenge here: http://jessicascraftychallenge.blogspot.com/.  The theme is use your favorite colors.  So my favorites are green and yellow.  I used the embossing folder and applied green ink to it and ran mypaper through to get my background paper.  I colored my darling image with copics and cut the corners with a corner punch.  I am not sure who made the punch but I think it is fiskars.  I cut the cute butterflies out with a Stamp-in up die cut. It embosses as it cuts and I use it probably more then any other die cut that I own.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  I read each and everyone of them.  Happy Crafting all. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...