Saturday, August 16, 2014

Queen Ann's Lace


Good Morning all you wonderful peeps.  Today I am posting for Imagine that By Kris. I am a guest designer for her and she generously gives us images to use for the site.   She has some amazing images for you to use.  If you go here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ you can check out her store.  She does sets so you get colored images and line images sometimes she gives papers and you get sentiments to go along with it.  I just love this image it is called Queens Lace and I think it is just beautiful.  I printed this one paper that has a lavender swirl in it already and this picture sure doesn't do it justice as it is so beautiful.  (LOL even if I say so myself.)  I used copics to color this and mounted it on a die cut that I truly love.  I do use it a lot.  I didn't add any bling as I felt that the image was enough and wanted it to be the center of attention.  I hope you will go check out the images by Kris.  She is a very talented lady.  Thank you all for stopping by to see my latest creations.  There will be lots more to follow as well so if your interested you can become a follower and you will see when I post more cards.  Thanks for looking and hope to see you back someday!!

Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...