Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Anna Mae Party Girl

Good Morning to you all.  I say that for two reasons first of all it is 2:21 am and I can't sleep so thought I would work on posting some of my things for my challenges.  And today is my post for the Just Inspirational Challengeand it posts early in the am.   I am super excited to be on this team they are all great people. Our theme this week is the color, Pink.   I hope you will come join us at Just Inspirational Challenges here:  http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/,
My image is from Stitchy Bear Here: http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/   Her name is Anna Mae Party Girl.  I colored her with copics and cut her out with a new spellbinder die that I have.  I inked the edges before taking it out of the die so to give the edge the different color.  I added the flowers and the leaves from my stash.  I put the pearls on the bottom for bling.  I hope you like my sweet little girl and will hop on over to play along.  Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you will leave me some love. Happy Crafting all..

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.