Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Autism Awareness

Good morning.  I am posting today for Tuesday Throwdown Challenger here: http://www.tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ for the challenge Awareness.  My image is from Bugaboo  and you can find him here: http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  I colored him with copics and used a new die cut for the card that a friend loaned me.  I love the way it looks.  I will add the inside at the bottom I put the hearts on as bling but didn't want to take away from the theme of the challenge.  Autism is a very real problem and I do know one family that has a beautiful little (well not so little anymore) girl that has it and she is just the sweetest person you ever want to meet.  I do hope you will come down and play along with this theme this week.  Here is the inside of my card.
Happy Crafting all and come on down and play!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card! Love the design on this and your beautiful coloring. Yes, Autism really is serious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and beautifully colored (as usual)! :-) My late son's girlfriend has a son with Autism. You are right, it is a very real problem.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the beautiful design and thanks for raising Autism awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* oh my goodness, how cute is THIS?!! And for such a great cause too. Love your hearts down the side - great card Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, Linda, I love the way that die cuts the card ! Fabulous coloring on the image. Can you find out who makes that die and the name of it? I really want it to come and live with me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah what a sweetie, I love the inside wording

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.