Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Circle Card


Hey everyone  good evening tonite I am posting for a card for a challenge at the Outlawz Monday challenge tag GCC1020. You can go here and play: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/.  The theme is Circles.  I think I have a few here.  the card is cut so there are 3 on the front which I cut two sizes for .  Then decided that I could do that on the inside as well.  So I used some pumpkins I colored and mounted them on a scalloped then the cirlce again.  Then I cut the image with a two inch circle cutter.  My flower was  cut on the cricut and shapped.  The leaves were as well.  I put the flower on the front because it looked to bare.  My sentiment is from one of the fall sets that I have and I think it fits pretty well.  I sure hope you come down and play they are having a party this week so there are lots of chance to win some amazing prizes. 
I hope you will leave me some love for my card.  I am very pleased at how it turned out and hope you like it as well.  Happy Crafting to you all.  Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.