Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Autumn"

Oh my isn't this the cutest little dog you have ever seen?  Honestly I love this image.  It is by Your next Stamp and so adorable.  Have I gushed enough about the stamp?  Well ok then on to the design of the card itself.  The base card  is olive green as there is olive green in the image then I printed the orange  and the olive check an the orange check from digi papers.  I love digi papers as you can print them when you need them.  I didn't have any check papers so I found some in my papers and was so happy.  When I am making a card I get an idea in my head of how I want it to look.  (Sometimes at night when I should be sleeping as well).  My little leaves are some I had in my digi stamp collection and I just colored them to make them look like it was Autumn.  My image is also colored with copics and the sentiment is from another set of Autumn stamps.  The butterfly is a die cut from Stampin-up.  I certainly hope you like my card.  This one is for Just Inspirational Challenges for this week. You could use a cute card like this to send to a friend or someone in your family to let them know your thinking of them so why not make an Autumn card and come down and play along here: http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/.  We have some wonderful prizes to win.  I sure hope to see you all there.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...