Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Rainy Day Suzie


Hi everyone,  did you miss me?  I have been on vacation and have not been around for a while.  But
 I AM BACK!!! 

Today I am posting for LeAnn's World 101 and this adorable image is called Rainy Day Suzie.  She is just adorable and I had so much fun coloring her.  You can find her here in the Esty Shop.  LeAnn has about 151 images to look at and all are just as adorable as this one.  I do encourage you to go look at the site and see for your self how sweet they are.

I colored her with my copics and then cleaned it up in Photoshop elements and cut it down for the web. 

We also have a facebook page to show off your coloring on and meet all the great ladies that hang out there. 
 So till next time happy crafting and see you again soon.

Linda DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...