Saturday, August 4, 2018

Party Pam Christmas in August



Hi Everyone good to see you here.  Well I'm back from vacation an happy to be home.  I have so much to catch up on and get done.  But before I get to far astray I want to post my Christmas in August card for you.  I actually did this one while I was on vacation.  I printed two one for me and one from the lady I was staying with so she could practice coloring.  She is just getting into coloring after being in card making for over 20 years.  Amazing isn't it?  I can't image doing a card without some coloring on it.  But there are people out there that don't color at all on there cards.  Anyway on to my card.
 The Image is by LeAnn designer at LeAnnsWorld101.  She is a great artist and has many wonderful images.  With doing a few of her Christmas images I now have 15 Christmas cards done.  I may make it to be done before Christmas this year.

So without any more chatter from me here is my sweet image. Party Pam
I really like how she turned out.  And I hope you do too.  You can find this wonderful image an so many more in the Esty store here. I do hope you will go check out all the wonderful creations by LeAnn.

I colored her in copics and the mounted her on some Christmas background papers.  The base card is a cream color with confetti in it.  The green ribbon is from my friends stash as I didn't have any with me.

I hope you will go check out the Esty store soon.  We also have a facebook page for you to play on.  We do a progressive challenge and a blog challenge as well.  Come meet the wonderful ladies on our team and our designer LeAnn soon.

Till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

Linda DT 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, this is adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Lynn your such a loyal follower I sure do appreciate you.

      Delete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...