Monday, August 6, 2018

Faux Stitching


Hi Everyone I sure hope your having a great day.  I want to thank you for coming to my corner of the craft world and taking time to look around.  I hope you will leave me a comment to let me know you have been here.  
Today I am posting for Sherri Baldy and the Scrapbook Stamp Society. This is the image I chose for our theme Faux stitching.  I can only do faux stitching as my sewing machine is in the closet packed away maybe never to be found.  LOL  But faux works for me just as well.  I colored this sweet image in all monochrome for another challenge I was doing.  I really like how she turned out too.  (not to blow my own horn however) 
I colored her with my copics and tried to add a bit of color to make her pop out with the base and background papers.  She was a bit plain so I added some flowersby Heartfelt Creations and the leaves are die cuts by Stampin up.  The paper I used was done in Ranger oxide inks in yellow and oranges and browns so they pretty much matched the theme I was going for. Even tho you can't see to much of them they are so pretty in real life.  
I do hope you will go over and play in our challenge here and find us on Facebook as well.  We would love to see your creations using Sherri's images.  You can find this and so many more images in the Esty store as well and you can find it here. 




Well I will say goodbye for now and see you next time.  Happy Crafting to one and all of you.  

Linda DT SSS

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...